Friday, April 27, 2007

Myrtle Rae's Takin' Off

I'm going! Me and Zelda are ready. Off to planet 581 c. I've had it with the goddamned jackasses I'm sharing this ball with, and I can't wait for redemption indefinitely.
My last (and final) husband, the one in Bali, might miss my presence, but he'll recover. He can grow some rice and relax. We'll write when mail service is established.
I'm an Aries with an Aries rising, as you know, and I'm always up for a new adventure. My Venus in Taurus likes comfort, but I'll have a cozy nest in no time. I can't wait to see what kind of eggs Zelda will be laying. She's high-strung and unpredictable.



May I suggest when Pluto goes into Capricorn, that you all clean up the house. You might be getting visitors.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come over here!! I am in Vancouver, and I can show you lots of beauty your NNin Tauru would love!
PS I ain't takin' no guff, either

27/4/07 9:50 PM  
Blogger jm said...

LOL!!! Guff! perfect!

27/4/07 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's little doubt that jm is the one we'd all like to meet. :o)

28/4/07 6:05 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Awwwwww. Thank you joe for this, on a gorgeous sunny warm spring day.

28/4/07 1:54 PM  

<< Home