Saturday, November 22, 2008

Muffins and Cupcakes

I love them both. Last Thursday I fell in love again. I know, I know -- my fickle Venus/Uranus in Gemini never stops. It was a warm, expressive, very funny woman and I was reminded of the overall girlfriend thing I sometimes neglect these days in my intense search for self and solo journeying. But I fell and feel the fuzzy right now just thinking of her.
My Moon and Venus recently got ripped by Pluto and now Uranus is there so some attention to the female persuasion is not unusual under the circumstances. Last time Uranus hit my Moon a woman hit my car. Not a good time. I was on my way to meet the current woman in my life, knowing full well I needed to end the relationship. Soon after -- I did.
But this time is different. I'm not terribly attached to anyone in particular at this point and I've always had girls to play with. Not groups, but one on one, with my Mars in Libra. My favorites have all been Geminis. Oddly enough, I didn't even ask my new pal what her sign is. Sometimes I do that. She's not the muffin baking type, though. I'm pretty sure. She's a writer. Could she be? Not another Gem! I'll find out and let you know.
Oh, and btw ... Neptune is opposite my Saturn in Leo in the 5th. Have I set out on another trip down the garden path? I hope so.
Geminis are like cupcakes to me. and now that all the Sadge planets are opposite, I just might take a bite, even eat the frosting. A pumpkin muffin too.

0 Comments:

<< Home