Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Mighty Rock

I think it's is the first time I've shared an overt cosmic experience of this size with the whole world, something I always want to do. With so much energy in the tip of my kite in my Sagittarius ninth house, I live for relationship with the god-figure. The outward thrust encourages me to share it with the external environment and increase the dimension. So many chords in the perfect orchestration leading to election day. Like a dance it was. Certain and sequential. The rhythm smooth. Done in unison.
Soon Mars goes into Sagittarius, followed by Mercury, and then the Sun. On November 27, the day Uranus goes direct in Pisces, the Moon joins them exactly as Pluto leaves Sagittarius with its lessons of religion, ceremony, sanctity, high grace, holiness, and all of that. Thanksgiving day. So many Sagittarian Moons. I've almost had enough. And to think I'm destined to live with one with forever.
Merrick Butte. Monument valley, Arizona. Jack Dikingas

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to share this with you, and all that are regular visitors to RU. It's very comforting to be in such adventurous company.

Speaking of Saggy Moons. I recently looked up the details of my 3 female cousins on my father's side. All 3 of them have Sagittarius Moons.
I found it highly amusing. Their parents, my aunt and Uncle, both had Sun conjunct Mercury in Leo. Imagine being a fly in the wall of that home, ha ha ha.

13/11/08 7:42 AM  
Blogger jm said...

LOL! Even I probably couldn't get a word in edgewise with that crowd.

13/11/08 1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there, jm, I think you're going to love this post from belief.net.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/stevenwaldman/2008/11/obamas-interview-with-cathleen.html

13/11/08 7:01 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Good one.

13/11/08 10:08 PM  

<< Home