Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Cuban and the Stiletto

my sneakers.
My favorite, favorite, favorite shoe heel of all time is the Cuban heel. I don't know if you all remember that one, but it was tops. Great feel and nice look. I wish I could find them now.
The stiletto was way, waaaay, wehaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside of my range of expertise. I did OK with the 3 inch for a minute, but ended up on about an inch, inch and a half as the place. I travel flat right now. But I'm barefoot mostly these days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane L said...

Here's a link to a place that has Cuban Heel dancing shoes . . . :-)

http://tinyurl.com/zceqt

but, dang, those one's in the pitcher sure are purty!!!! :-)

15/8/06 1:47 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Neith! Thanks!

Shoes, man.

15/8/06 3:10 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Stiletto (Funk and Wagnall's):

A small dagger with a slender blade.

15/8/06 5:22 PM  
Blogger jm said...

I will say this once again for all of you ladies.

High heels permanently shorten the Achilles tendon and cripple the feet. This tendon is vital for full mobility and stability of the body and health of the spine.

It's entirely up to you if you want to do this, but it's a fact.

16/8/06 3:47 PM  

<< Home