Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The War On Body fat.


Fffhhewwwwwwoosh! Wfhwoooo! Wfhwooooo! Gasp! Pant! 9 more miles. Huoooosh! Fhfff! Ffff! 7 more miles. I'll have a salad tonight. Fffff! Fffffff! Ffffff! Gasp! 6 more miles. And fat free rocky road ice cream with splenda. Hhhhhufff! Puff! Pant! Gasp! 4 more miles. Fschhhh! Fschhhh! Fffff! Fffff!! 2 more miles. And some fat free fat! Fewshhhh! Fewoooshh! Ffuff! Fffff! Pant! 1 more mile. Almost there! Gasp!

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssse!!
I lOST 6.7 OUNCES!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tseka said...

Ha Ha Ha jeeze, the story of nearly everyone i know.

My friends glower as i pile food on the plate searching for those 6.7 ounces. I have weight exchange programmes going with most of them. "Visualize sending me all the pounds as you step into the shower," i ask them, "as you go to sleep send a few pounds my way." It has worked 10 pounds in 24 months!!! And i'm not givng any of it back so don't ask.

7/2/07 6:43 AM  
Blogger Diane L said...

Add me to those sending extra your way . . . :-) My Aries is also muttering about how he used to just increase his activity level & the extra would melt away like magic - but now that he's in his mid fifties, it's not working any more!

7/2/07 9:12 AM  
Blogger jm said...

the story of nearly everyone i know.

Ain't that the truth!
LOL!!!! 10 pounds!

Yeah, neith, but you got bones! I was alwys told that Libras gain in middle age easily. Of course, most do now.

What's interesting is that I lost fat in middle age. I wonder about it since the lower estrogen levels should foster weight loss ideally. As we age, if we shed weight, it's less stress on thinning bones.
I would think it's in the design.

7/2/07 3:07 PM  

<< Home