Friday, March 30, 2007

Major Announcement!

I live in such a fantasy world, that I often can't determine what's real and what's not. Or what will become real. Earlier, when accused of disagreeing with their view, I asked others, "Is this reality? Seems more like psychosis to me." Yet I've always been impressed with their ability to drive fairly well and stay inside the lines.
So when I kicked off the Sequoia Adams Performance Project (SAPP), dedicated to the performing arts, I did so with no demands or expectations. A concept. A dream. A hope.
Well today the news came from Chrispito, one of the founders of the Project. She's just been accepted into art school.
On another note, I got accepted into art school today! Hoooooray! I'm really excited as the college I am going to is really affordable, and it has TONS of free material and equipment to use! I can't wait to melt down my copper mugs and make armour for the SAPP!
Then came the added news that the brilliant mythologist and artist Tseka, will be having a show of her bold and beautiful paintings in July at the Bellevue Art Museum, way out west, not exactly sure where, but we'll find out.
Could it be the Saturn-Neptune opposition bringing visions down to earth? Or the Uranus in Pisces in mutual reception with Neptune? Or the North Node in Pisces? Is the Sequoia Adams Performance Project real? So quickly?
I'm in suspense.

Congratulations Chrispito. And funny you should mention copper. More on that later. And congratulations to Tseka whose new works will be on her site shortly.
Viva SAPP!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers!!! i was waiting at a busstop today and looking into a cafe--it has a huge poster of a sequoia tree with a bull beside it! no kiddin'! I'll post a picture this weekend.

thanks for appearing in my life, the timing is impecible (sic??)

:)))

30/3/07 10:38 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Chrispito, that's the best news I've had all day. A Taurus bull no less. Incredible.

31/3/07 2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, too funny, eh! I must say that I am feeling a little bit scared about the whole thing (school). I don't know why. It's fleeting.
But I want to concentrate on the positive (spending more time with likemined people) and not the negative (insert usual sun-square-sturn crap here).
I have many many plans and feel inspired by you all here to actually move beyond conception and bring into being.
Have a lovely evening, I am off to a house warming!

31/3/07 8:18 PM  
Blogger jm said...

How wonderful! A house-warming. I love those. I once got my girlfriend a beautiful padded toilet seat for her housewarming.

But I want to concentrate on the positive (spending more time with likemined people) and not the negative (insert usual sun-square-sturn crap here).

For me, life is too short to do otherwise. The negative comes automatically. It can be left alone in pursuit of dreams and other delights. Good people.

31/3/07 9:04 PM  

<< Home