Monday, October 08, 2007

Rooster Chicken Rag

Uptempo, slightly lively.....
Two times is too many times
three times is too many times
one time is enough for me to say

What I mean, I don't mean I
will never say it twice
do I have to repeat myself?

AB, DC, AC, DC, and a G
A little G, yessiree

All the letters you can get
in the alphabet
Will give you the answer that you want.

One rooster in the yard
for that chicken now
yes, a one chicken rooster man

He comes around on his skinny legs
flap his wings, she drop her egg
she sit and drop that egg right down

She loves to watch him strut his stuff
too much is never enough
she likes to watch those feathers ruffle, yeah.

She loves to watch him strut his stuff
Enough is never too much
she's a one rooster chicken, yeah.

A one rooster chicken, yeah.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me smile. :o)

8/10/07 6:45 PM  
Blogger Tseka said...

me too!

8/10/07 6:56 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Awhhhh. In the words of the great Fats Waller:

One never knows, do one

:-)

8/10/07 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'All the letters you can get
in the alphabet
Will give you the answer that you want.'
Awesome...

9/10/07 12:06 AM  

<< Home