Sunday, February 28, 2021

Never a Dull Moment

That's what they say about those who come into this world under the auspices of Leo.
A Leo is born to entertain. He's imbued with a high sense of drama and the skills to create it. Heroes, villians, and the multitudes are all engaged. 

I have extensive personal experience with Leos and I can attest to that description of never encountering a dull moment. There's commotion everywhere with a perpetually charging battery. The radiant power of the sun symbolizes his persona. As you know, it's hot and brilliant. Fortunately, the moon takes over at night so the world can get a rest.

Leo is a master of the Grand Gesture as I call it. His strokes are larger than others. They have to reach the far ends of the audience.

He also seems to equate the performance with life itself. The show must go on, with slight lulls, but never really a dull moment. So it is.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tseka said...

Especially when I was younger, I found the Leo persona overwhelming.
Now I'm more likely to be entertained.
They certainly helped me develop my Aquarian detachment.

1/3/21 3:21 PM  
Blogger jm said...

With my Saturn in Leo I've drawn them into my realm to teach. I have doubted whether or not I could reach that level of self confidence, but there's still time! A block to Leo could manifest as a fear of being overwhelming. Good point. Yet Leo dominates automatically. It's probably best to own it and use it well. Group dynamics are interesting and the varied parts we play.

1/3/21 4:36 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Saturn in Leo desires attention and fears it simultaneously. But in the end the fear is futile. Attention comes anyway. Best to be mature and accept it. Receive the admiration graciously.

1/3/21 4:43 PM  
Blogger Tseka said...

It serves you well mi Jazz Mira

1/3/21 7:23 PM  
Blogger jm said...

:-)

1/3/21 8:16 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Holy Uranus! Our beloved Texas. Looks like the electrical shock woke them up.

"Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) announced that on Tuesday, which happens to be Texas Independence Day, starting next week, all businesses will be able to open '100 percent' and he is ending the state's mask mandate."

"With this executive order, we are ensuring that all businesses and families in Texas have the freedom to determine their own destiny."

2/3/21 1:51 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Transiting Joop conjunct Texas Saturn in Aquarius. Exact. T Uranus trine Texas Sun in Capricorn. Exact.

Ride 'em cowboy!!

2/3/21 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home