Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Neptune in the 7th House

Hmmmmmnn.......

I never had nothin, no one to care
That's why I seem to have more than my share
I got a man, crazy for me
He's funny that way

When I hurt his feelings, once in a while
His only answer is one little smile
I got a man, crazy for me
He's funny that way.


Serena met David at a spiritual retreat. High in the mountains in a sunrise yoga class. They chanted and meditated together, and fell in love. An astrologer did a composite chart saying they had been together in a previous lifetime. The relationship is ordained by God, blessed by the stars. The lovers dance together under the moon nightly, bodies scented with jasmine, the softest silks to greet them with sound, dream filled sleep. They are in heaven. Will it last?

Where Neptune falls in the chart is where we seek the ideal and often have illusions. We merge completely with the oceans of our imaginations knowing paradise is within reach. Some liken this to an altered state of consciousness. Sometimes it is.
Serena has Neptune in the 7th house of one on one relationships. David has Venus, the relationship planet, conjunct Neptune.

Will it last? I'm taking bets.
 

9 Comments:

Blogger Diane L said...

It depends . . . I know, I know.. LIBRA!! I like to look to see how Saturn is working in Synastry charts before thinking long term. Having said that, My Aries has Neptune in his 7th along w/Saturn - my Moon is conjunct his Saturn and his Neptune falls in between my Sun & Moon. When we met & fell in Love, my Moon/Neptune was being squared by transiting Neptune . . this made it possible for me to overcome commitment fears & sign on for the long haul. In my case, Neptune's loving vibes did good. Still Neptune's very, very tricky and unbelievably sneaky! Your warning signs are appropriate!

4/10/06 9:15 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Well this is an extreme case. I know about it having Mars conjunct Neptune. Mine worked, but I still believe the illusions.:-)

4/10/06 9:42 AM  
Blogger Diane L said...

jm!!! You're awake!! :-) Good Morning, sweetie!!

4/10/06 10:05 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Neith, you angel!!!! OMG!

Mornings sure are unusual! Lively!

4/10/06 10:11 AM  
Blogger jm said...

It really is hilarious. This familiar connection. We grab our java and get together every day at all kinds of odd times.

Never could have imagined it. We're sort of predictable, but not really!

4/10/06 10:25 AM  
Blogger Diane L said...

Like you, I enjoy the little surprises . . . it's the really big ones I have trouble with. Do not like being informed after the fact, that an S/O has commited us to going out somewhere. Just too much fixed energy in my chart, I guess. :-)

4/10/06 10:55 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Do not like being informed after the fact, that an S/O has commited us to going out somewhere.

That never happened to me, although everything else was extremely unpredictable. My Uranus doesn't mind.

4/10/06 1:33 PM  
Blogger jm said...

It really is something to avoid self sacrifice with Moon and Neptune in Libra I would think neith. And coupled with the survival force of Scorpio, that's a lot. Your 29 Libra sun just popped out big time. 41 minutes too. I think you're destined to work it out. But I wonder if the 29 gives a last minute 11th hour tone to it all. Maybe wanting to exit relationships but ultimately think better of it, more and more as time goes on.

4/10/06 1:49 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Plus a Taurus 7th is a big stabilizing factor. You certainly went literal on that and got a man that works the land.

I wonder how Virgo rising does overall with the Pisces 7th.

4/10/06 1:53 PM  

<< Home