Saturday, November 04, 2006

A*OK

Hmmmmmn....
Let the whole town say you're bad
Everyone you've known should be glad
Just to know for a moment
The pleasure of you

Please try to forget because your past
Is over and done
And your future with me has just begun

Let the whole town say you're bad
Everyone you know should be glad
Just to know for a moment
The pleasure of you.

And so the Moon reaches its fullness in pleasure, peace, and beauty loving Taurus. The opposite of our planets digging deep into struggling Scorpio and releasing us from bondage to what we no longer need.
Taurus is growth, Scorpio decay. The two go together and as always, this time of year when natural death is occurring and pain surfaces in our emotions, it's a true pleasure to be reminded of why we repeat these cycles and what rewards lie ahead. The moment of peace always comes.

Remember that it will all unfold as it will .....
Neith.

And Martin Schulman has this to say about my North Node in Taurus exactly where this Full Moon is locating....
As he reaches his Taurus North Node, he is reaching at last for stability. He can stop chasing all he has ever felt cheated of by seeing all that is now offered to him. Ultimately, he is destined in this life to reach a state of contentment as the seething volcanoes of Scorpio melt into the blue spirit waters of harmony in Taurus, where Gautama Buddha left his blessing. Truly this is the transition from lifetimes of war into a garden of peace.
Sounds wonderful.
Peas to everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane L said...

thank you, jm . . . (((((jm))))) hugs!

I have often thought of what Schulman said about Yogananda who also had a Taurus NN. He described him as a great teacher with an elementary simplicity. Whenever you respond to one of Joe's questions, I think of that. With Venus/Uranus/Mercury in your 3rd house, teaching the principals of Astrology is a natural . . . and because the NN is your first, it's a case of just being yourself. At any rate, I always enjoy it tremendously when you start talking Astrology! :-)

4/11/06 9:42 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Neith, I am so fortunate to have a partner who knows astrology as well as you do and uses it so wisely.

Funny you should bring this up. I've been so immersed in the visual that my plans for astrology sharing have petered out a bit but after your wise words I've been thinking about returning to my plans. You now know my convoluted path well.:-)

When the Jupiter gets going I think it will be just the inspiration.

Thanks for the wonderful comment.

4/11/06 12:29 PM  
Blogger jm said...

With the feeling of Taurus well being that came over me last night, I went with the Mercury retro conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio and this process of ending that is going on, and visited some of the paranoid psychotic sites I used to read.
That was the epilogue and it was brief. I can let go completely now.

While I sometimes kick myself for spending too much time in these dens of suffering, I realize that it was the irritant necessary to come to this, a positive beacon with less and less doubt as things progress.

My Pluto transit guided me into myself and the vestigial parts that were still clinging to this negativity. This Scorpio phase now is a beautiful finale and the creation of fertile soil for what lies ahead.

Scorpio can be such a relief.

4/11/06 2:45 PM  

<< Home