Friday, January 05, 2007

Aries, War, Aggression, Strength, and Potency

The planet, Mars, composed of hard iron surrounding a core of dense molten iron.
Within the wondrous, magical, astonishing orchestration of the universe, astrology has once again shown its mettle. The ascension of Congresswoman, Nancy Pelosi, to the highest position of power ever held by a woman in the United States, is accompanied by a plethora of astrological configurations pointing to this historic event.
Despite violence in her history, the USA with her four Cancer planets has an instinct to protect life, not destroy it, as evidenced by the way she has sheltered and nourished refugees and immmigrants like no other country in history.The height of her glory as a rescuer, and her military strength as a heroine, came in WWII. Most of you can't imagine what it was like, but the sensation of being liberated by Americans was something almost impossible to describe. This will remain forever in the collective psyche.
After WWII came the long decline as she abused her military might in a series of ignoble wars, the humiliation culminating now in Iraq. A complete change of direction is in the cards, as the USA Mars has just turned retrograde in Libra by progression.
I remember when Operation Iraqi Freedom was launched like a hollywood movie, and I called my local radio talk show remarking that it was exactly like a lynch mob. This was the mission and the mission has been accomplished. End of saga. The pursuit and lynching of the insignificant man, Saddam Hussein, was one of the worst displays of male impotence I've ever witnessed. Our lowest point in leadership reached.
Enter Nancy Pelosi. The perfect time. Everything in synch. And none other than an Aries warrior herself. The potency to break through the 200 year barrier of male domination, and go up against the President of the United States of America, head to head, is REAL potency. True blue. Iron-cored. A phenomenon of strength and aggression indeed.
Now we come to the battle. The fight against this conflict in Iraq will be the centerpiece at first, with this warrior, mother of five children, leading the offensive. The myth and magic are beyond the ordinary.
But the deeper significance is the great debate about war, aggression, self defense, and militarism which is just ahead for this nation. Leave it to the Aries woman to get it started. The Aries woman turning the god of war into the instrument for the proper management and ultimate end of the war. The end of the extreme abuse of military power. So this country can progress to her destiny indicated by Saturn in Libra.... cooperation, debate, compromise, and balance of polarities.

The President has an Aries Midheaven, his public persona and point of highest worldly achievement. He plays the part of an aggressive, potent warrior. Badly. He has a Moon in Libra, and contrary to all that has been built to convey his resoluteness, it is a facade. He is too hungry for approval. Our new leader, third in line to take his position now, is the warrior who has come to challenge his strength. She has a Moon in Scorpio. I think we can all agree that this is not a weak, people pleasing position. If anything, learning to compromise will be her challenge. The most fortuitous indication of all; her North Node of the Moon at 20 degrees Libra is conjunct this progressed Mars retrograde and very close to the USA Saturn in Libra. The best possible point in her chart.
The War on War has begun. And ain't I a woman.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive, jm! I'm more hopeful now than I can remember being in a long, long time.

5/1/07 3:57 AM  
Blogger Tseka said...

Impressive is right, this is one of your best jM!

I'm going to share your thoughts around, even my non-astro friends will sense the symbolic marsiam energy at play.

I love it when the patterns are so clear that the rest of us are in no doubt as to what's been set in motion. Nancy Pelosi will be the target of a lot of anger, i can already hear it from the pulpits, there's bound to be some screeching while the impotent lynchmob is disbanded.

Remember good ole boy Bob Barr, who spoke of the "culture wars" ? He works for the ACLU now, clues have been abundant for some while. A long culture war in America is winding down, skirmishes yet to play out.

5/1/07 7:42 AM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

JM, that is one fine post you did my blooger babe! Awesome!!!!!

5/1/07 8:04 AM  
Blogger Diane L said...

She has a Moon in Scorpio. I think we can all agree that this is not a weak, people pleasing position. If anything, learning to compromise will be her challenge. The most fortuitous indication of all; her North Node of the Moon at 20 degrees Libra is conjunct this progressed Mars retrograde and very close to the USA Saturn in Libra. The best possible point in her chart.

Now this gave me goose bumps!!! There will be ups & downs of course, but the NN/Saturn connection shows a real possibility of her having the best vision for this country. I hope she will use her Aries energy to infuse some backbone into the Democratic party. We elected those people & now the party as a whole needs to step up & work together. Very exciting times ahead.

I do keep reminding myself to moderate expectations, difficult with Jup in Sag in the first . . . :-) But dang, it feels good right now!!!! And jm . . . this post really shows where your heart is. Way to go!!

5/1/07 8:23 AM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

JM,

Things may get even better than this soon. Like Neith said, Goosebumps!!! The post rocks! Keep me updated on what may or may not happen tomorrow since it will be the date that your first post of the year was listed as.

BTW, your blooger buddy has been up to his highjinks again!! HAHA!! I can't tell you all the details yet, since they are still in the making. But it is an idea I came up with, and I will have a fellow blogger named PeaceChickMary helping to fine tune the details. I just emailed her and will wait for her input.

They wanna read our mail? LOL! Lets give them something to read! I am a lil stinker ain't I?

5/1/07 10:06 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Remember good ole boy Bob Barr, who spoke of the "culture wars" ? He works for the ACLU now, clues have been abundant for some while. A long culture war in America is winding down, skirmishes yet to play out.

Tseka, this is wonderful.

We've got to support her. Stand behind her. Defend and protect her after what she's done for all women. And for what all the courageous women before have done to get to this.

Changes come slowly but this is a magnificent triumphant moment. I will not let anyone steal it and they will try.

Forget, the man, Donnie. There are more important people and things.

5/1/07 2:42 PM  
Blogger jm said...

I do keep reminding myself to moderate expectations, difficult with Jup in Sag in the first.

A lot will be sluggish and frustrating. This war situaton is big, took a long time coming, and the solution will be slow and painful. I think high expectations are fine as long as we accept the outcome with its limitations.

I have a whole lifetime of this with my Sagittarius. I have the highest ideals and expectations a human can have, and this never changes. I accept the way things unfold, however, and they are usually not as bad as I fear they could be, but just short of my hopes. Occasionally they exceed the hopes.

This is part of our Pluto finale, as we come from despair into measured optimism. It will vacillate, and the G&Ders will be back at it, but we have to learn to live side by side with them....the culture war, the greatest lesson of Sag. Still, genuine hope has returned.

My only sadness is how people are unable to savor this grand moment completely and are allowing themselves to be manipulated and sidetracked by the weak and impotent. The spook factor they so easily jump for.

People just do not realize the magnitude of this event. It doesn't really matter though. The impact will be the same.

Everything is all right. I think the democrats will be in control for some time to come. They are just getting started. Lots of work on what has been spoiled ahead. We just squeaked through.

5/1/07 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only sadness is how people are unable to savor this grand moment completely and are allowing themselves to be manipulated and sidetracked by the weak and impotent. The spook factor they so easily jump for.

True. I got that today when I posted this particular entry (viewable to the public) in my blog, so that I could find it for future reference. I got a smartass comment from someone that I won't even bother to describe. *shrug*

Gnats, the lot of 'em. Where's my flyswatter?

5/1/07 3:19 PM  
Blogger jm said...

It's stunning. The battle has really begun. This is an entirely different offensive, taking place right in the halls of power, with far reaching ramifications. That's why the people have been on the sidelines. Their position is known. The politicians are deep in the fray, their irresponsibility staring them in the face. The crime of the WMD game. The future of our militarism. The weakening of our military might just as the retrograde gets started.

As the new Democrat-controlled House and Senate take power this month, the Iraq war will be the front-and-center issue.

Senate regrets vote to enter Iraq.

Dem letter to Bush: we strongly encourage you to reject any plans that call for getting our troops any deeper into Iraq

Military tells Bush it only has 9000 troops to send to Iraq.


And so it begins. Day 1.

5/1/07 3:27 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Gnats, the lot of 'em. Where's my flyswatter

LOL. This is our big chance. To see if we can keep our heads high and our good sense intact, not let ourselves be brought down and irritated. They're perfectly entitled to their misery.

A lot of this ahead with the Pluto finale. They won't change. Maybe 1 or 2.

Well-being is not encouraged so it takes extra strength to keep it up.

The smart-ass comments are not even connected to you. Just internal sewage.

5/1/07 3:33 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Your blog, joe?

5/1/07 3:34 PM  
Blogger jm said...

I meant that I lost the connection to your site. Refresh, if you will please.

5/1/07 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blog is a LiveJournal. I don't update it with any regularity, though.

5/1/07 5:00 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Keep me updated on what may or may not happen tomorrow since it will be the date that your first post of the year was listed as.

AHA!! I'll let you know donnie.

5/1/07 5:19 PM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

I hope you get a really big suprise! I mean hugh! I'm off to start getting dressed for work. See you later.

5/1/07 5:51 PM  
Blogger Diane L said...

jm!!!! Go over to Lynn Hayses's site & read her post on "Moon blocking Saturn"!!! And this takes place on the 6th . . . :-) dum, de dum, de dum!!

6/1/07 9:26 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Fantastic neith! Thanks.

Another great thing is the Jupiter coming out of the 12th house of the USA chart into the first this month. That's a lot of what is going around with this newfound hope.

6/1/07 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite photo of Nancy Pelosi has to be this one.

That was just beautiful jm. I thank you so much for your beautiful mind. You just wow me. I'm grateful to tseka for showing me where you and neith dwell.

Astrid

6/1/07 12:51 PM  
Blogger jm said...

I saw that one! I think the color selection of her suit was perfect. The Aries red toned down deeply to Scorpio, and majesty included.

Astrid, this is so wonderful, and I, too, am grateful to tseka for bringing you here. Your grace and warmth are exceptional. And your keen eye. A needed addition in this down-hearted world.
I am so happy to see you.

6/1/07 1:49 PM  

<< Home