Friday, February 09, 2007

Medium and Easy


Everybody worryin 'bout that comin storm
They're nailin all the windows shut and boardin up the doors
There's a cold freeze around the hearts and the minds
Of everyone, they're cryin now, that life is so unkind
Everybody tellin me 'bout the good times they don't have
Cause they know trouble.....
Trouble is a thing called bad.

Nerves are frizzlin every hair upon my head
I'd like to turn on the TV set and never get outta bed
It seems I'm not aquainted with the hard ways of the world
I'm just a soft-skinned guy with a good-hearted girl
Come over here funny face, bring all the lovin that you have
Cause you know trouble....
Trouble is a thing called bad.

jm

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it jm. Just love it.

Astrid

9/2/07 9:07 PM  
Blogger jm said...

ASTRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! What a surprise! Oh oh oh!
I'm so happy!

OH!!!

9/2/07 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could come here all the time. I always have to restart my computer when I post because Blogger doesn't support my IP. Whirrrrs and clicks always follow. I can read though.

It will come soon I hope.

Astrid

10/2/07 6:08 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Come whenever you can.

Fate has dictated that I be here for awhile.

Whirrrrs and clicks can drive you nuts!

10/2/07 2:45 PM  

<< Home