Friday, October 19, 2007

Just Desserts

It promises to be a fine weekend as the autumn gets into full swing. I thought a little cyber-treat would be in order as we recover from the Jupiter-Uranus square and get ready for the Full Moon in Taurus. I'm not a big sweet eater as you probably remember but I am a raspberry freak! If I did exactly what I wanted to in my bad-kid bratty way, I'd take out the yellow gooey stuff and eat the rest. I believe I will. The great thing about cyber-sweets is that one feeds all. Please help yourself if you'd like!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever had golden raspberries? They're pale yellow-pink and they are much sweeter than red or black raspberries. A few years ago, I ripped out the reds and grow only goldens now.

19/10/07 3:45 PM  
Blogger Tseka said...

MMMMM Joe i love em all.
I'd skip the desert and go for plain berries who can improve on perfection?

19/10/07 5:01 PM  
Blogger jm said...

No, joe, I have not had the goldens. I'm coming to Minneapolis. Fix the bridge and clean your house!

19/10/07 5:10 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Just got back from a walking errand and it's absolutely gorgeous out there.

who can improve on perfection?

Not I.

19/10/07 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe :o) The nice thing is the variety I have fruits twice a year. I have to fight off the yellow-jackets for dibs on the June crop. The Sept/Oct crop isn't as good and often freezes if winter comes early enough. The cold wet weather has made the late crop mature very slowly.

19/10/07 8:56 PM  

<< Home