Friday, November 24, 2006

Have You Seen Neptune?

It must have been moonglow
Way up in the blue
It must have been moonglow
That led me straight to you.

We seemed to float right through the air
Heavenly songs seem to come from everywhere

And now when there's a moonglow
Way up in the blue
I always remember
That moonglow gave me you.


I don't know. It looks like a lovely romance on the river, but don't those look like snakes' posterior sections coming out of the back of her head? I'm prone to flights of fanstasy though.
Words and music by Will Hudson, Eddie de Lange, and Irving Mills.1934. Illustration by Nicoletta Ceccoli.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

snakes' posteriors coming out of the back of her head? That would put a damper on the Neptunian romance....

24/11/06 9:05 PM  
Blogger jm said...

No kidding!!!

I wonder though where the front sections are operating. This guy's in trouble I'm afraid.

Someone go help him!

24/11/06 9:18 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Don't wanna rattle him though.

24/11/06 9:20 PM  
Blogger jm said...

I'm not getting carried away, but...

She better viper mouth before she kisses him. Don't want the nice guy poisoned!

AND THAT'S IT!

24/11/06 9:27 PM  
Blogger JoannaOregon said...

Well... they could be just braids, in which case everybody will be all right you know.

24/11/06 10:15 PM  

<< Home