Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More Art

This pretty much illustrates my music career. I have Neptune square my midheaven. The midheaven (MC or medium coeli) represents worldly achievement for those of you new to astrology.
The problem with Neptune is that it operates outside of linear progression, so one step doesn't follow another sequentially and the climb to the top .... well ..... what top? Who even knows if it's there with Neptune. So I resigned myself long ago to my destiny which is ..... ?
Now the curve gets thrown in. Pluto in highly linear Capricorn (public achievement) is on his way to that imaginary top, but not without a square to that quirky Neptune on the way up. What to expect? Your guess is equal to mine.
Integral Piano: Nam June Paik

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jm, reading your blog changed my life. Which makes you a superstar! Hee!

4/9/07 10:07 PM  
Blogger jm said...

A superstar! And I didn't even know it. That's Neptune all right!

4/9/07 11:44 PM  

<< Home