Friday, November 17, 2006

Venus Has Arrived

The first one of the pack to enter Sagittarius.
She's taking off for grand adventures, unknown ports, and exotic dimensions with her 1000's of friends. She's got a little cash on her and some time, so I expect she'll be enjoying herself quite a bit. If any of you plan to travel with her, and knowing her love of romance and pleasure, coupled with the famous Sagittarian distaste for marriage, I do feel I must issue a slight warning.

May I present......
Eros in Sagittarius.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane L said...

I was talking to a Libra friend who also has Venus in Sag + Sag ASC. We both agreed our idea of being dressed up was a good pair of jeans, silk T shirt, good blazer and high heels. Comfortable (except for the shoes . .) casual w/a touch of class. She's got a classic Sag look - long legs, a mane of reddish blond hair, wears very little makeup, walks with a long stride . . . and is totally beautiful. Of course, she's 33 yrs . . . :-) Loves horses & is starting to make an decent living training them!

17/11/06 7:04 PM  
Blogger jm said...

My sister is Venus in Sag +Sag ASC too. Same thing, long stride, little make-up. I took a walk with her awhile back and it was ridiculous. I struggled the whole time to keep up. She can really cover territory.

She's a Scorp with a Moon in Cap and you can imagine the down part of her nature. But the 1st house Sag dominates and she's got a HUGE smile and laughs with great ease. Very energetic.

Funny. Tonight I wore Black velevet jeans with a black top (not silk, though) and a tan corduroy blazer. Stunning. I was even going to descibe it to you but then decided, maybe not important. This is interesting.

My Moon is 22d, my Jupiter 20. My sis's venus is 20. We connected from her birth on with an intimacy I've never know elsewhere. My mother wouldn't let me hold her until she was a month old. It drove me crazy. All I wanted to do was have her in my arms. We quarrel, but the physical closeness is written in stone. Moon/Venus contacts.

17/11/06 8:38 PM  

<< Home