Thursday, March 01, 2007

Aries!!!!!!!


It's that time of year again. My car collection is coming out, so I can enjoy the spring air, the budding trees, and the mountains the way I love best!
The above model is for my close-by jaunts on account of the gas usage. Purrs like a kitten though.

This one is my Neptune Sky Bird, perfect for the Neptune-Saturn opposition, and it runs on vapors. Very cost effective, and good for long trips, but the some of the relatives are reluctant to have it parked near their houses. The neighbors talk.

Here is one of my favs. It's a perfect round-the-town sporty little number, since convertibles on the open road whip my face too much. I don't like Harley's for this reason. This one has a big enough trunk to carry my books around, so it's convenient as well as comfortable. A beauty.



This ancient jewel is the one the family uses for picnics and Sunday outings. The children adore it, although the speed is nothing to get overexcited about. Keeps the face-whipping at a minimum, though.

Well, happy trails, and enjoy these fine spring days, yourselves. Let me know if you want me to cruise by and pick you up.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLD ON to your bonnet jm, the winds are whippin' here carrying snow your direction. 55MPH.

Was it only a week ago i was sweltering in 100+ and 45% humidity?

Ah the equinoctial storms, always an adventure, they match up with the Aries quite well.

27/3/07 4:46 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Tseka!! No!!!!! This can't be true!

I need a plastic cover for my bonnet. The winds are rising here too. I'm battening down.

Equinoctial elements are beyond human governance, so it appears.

27/3/07 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I have an astrological question I've been wondering about for quite awhile. I haven't seen a good time to slip it in, so I'll just go ahead now.

Is a chart more stressed when the element of the houses don't correlate to a complementary element in the sign? Like my Ascendant is Gemini, and Gemini meshes well with Aries, which rules the first house. As a result, most of my sign/house combinations are really complementary. If I had a Cancer ascendant instead, would the squaring of all those elements affect the person badly in some way?

27/3/07 5:32 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Is a chart more stressed when the element of the houses don't correlate to a complementary element in the sign?

Not really. I haven't found this to be the case, since there are plusses and minuses to all combinations, and the human is adaptable and flexible.

There's more stress when the ASC is in a conflicting element with the major planetary influences.
You might find some stress if you pick it apart as your Moon in virgo will do, but negligible.

It's true that, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces rising, for example, have some difficulty projecting into the environment, but that suits their fundamental nature. It would probably be more stressful if they had Aries Moons.

The firey aspect of the ASC could help, as in a case of Sun in Virgo in the first.

The stress is everywhere no matter how you break it up.

In your case, the mesh is good with Gemini and the ASC, but the Saturn ruins everything. So an overall view works best in determining stress.

Another thing. Squares aren't all bad. They share modality. Cardinal, fixed, and mutable.

27/3/07 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the response. I just wanted to hear another person's perspective on that. I wasn't real sure how the stress would manifest, but I theorized it could be there nonetheless.

27/3/07 6:32 PM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

I could use a good picnic about now. Swing by and pick me up JM. I'll hold that bonnet down for ya.

28/3/07 9:28 AM  
Blogger jm said...

I'm on my way donnie!!

28/3/07 3:17 PM  

<< Home