Thursday, June 07, 2007

Awakening

I consider myself an astute astrologer and can often solve celestial puzzles, but this one I missed beats all.
You probably know Pd, who contributes his astrological expertise in a unique and distilled way here in Astroblogtown, and Tseka who has an extensive knowledge of Nordic and Indian mythology, and an understanding of astrology as it ties in.

Well.
I posted an article about Jan Grzebska, the man who just woke up from a
19 year coma, and Pd came up with this:

19 years "gone" ... sounds like a nodal cycle. Nodes in Pisces/Virgo at each "end"? Now with Uranus the awakener having recently passed the north node, representing the way forward in a renewed commitment to being conscious.
Exactly. Perfectly stated. The Pisces North-Virgo South nodal return. Alternative states of consciousness, faith, sacrifice, service, devotion, and humility. Could there be a more perfect fit? I am continually astonished at the way the Nodes of the Moon figure into life's events.
Of course I went back to check on the other factors and, as usual, it got very very interesting. I used the nodal position when the news broke last week.
The NN in Pisces was at about 12 degrees last week. Pluto is at 28 Sagittarius. The year he went into the coma, 1988, when the NN was at 12 Pisces, Saturn and Uranus were both at 28 degrees Sagittarius. Neptune was in Saturn's Capricorn. But the wild thing is Mars. Guess where that rascal was? Yup. Crossing that same old 29 degrees Pisces.

On March 20, 2005, as Tseka pointed out, the court ruling came in favor of allowing Terry Schiavo, in a coma, to die by removing her feeding tube. She communicated her decision in some way. On that day the Sun was, not surprisingly, at 29 Pisces. Very interesting. It's been a long thread in this Pisces-Sagittarius square we are experiencing now with the 29 degree war part of the culmination. And Pluto leaving. The connection to the 28 degrees Sagittarius makes me think we got advanced knowledge even then, so we should be experts by now.
Two comas. She decided to leave life as she knew it, he decided to stay. It makes no difference really, what direction we go, as they point out. But here at the nodal return, conscious awakened life is the choice.

So I agree with Pd's idea. Logic determines, and I can only conclude, that an awakening is occurring in general, however imperceptible to most. No major exciting event, no cataclysmic hollywood-style extravaganza, no violent thriller, no bombs, no blood, no agony, no glory. No hysterical week-long media blitzkrieg. Just a 19 year coma.

Just a simple awakening.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing about the 19 years, as I recall reading about the Moon's 19 year cycle of returning to the same rising place on the horizon. But pd beat me to it. :o) Apparently the Druids knew of this and used it to calculate their tree calendar, according to John King.

7/6/07 4:27 AM  
Blogger Tseka said...

Absolutely Joe, remember this past year was the Lunar Standstill an 18.61 year cycle precisely measured by the standing stones of Callanish on the Isle of Lewis and other places. The moon rises sets and rises again on the horizon between the "mother stones".

It is said the moon, when closest to the earth at the standstill re-energizes the lei lines- the electromagnetic grid of the earth. The mounds of Hel were located on these nodes of the moon's energetic crossing on earth's surface. Many of the great Christian cathedrals were built over the top of these sites.

7/6/07 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'd love to know more, fascinating!

7/6/07 8:11 AM  
Blogger Diane L said...

=sigh= went right by me too . . . but this is really great information! And of course, Joe and tseka have these esoteric tidbits to tantalize us with! I just love the way the rhythms and patterns ebb & flow . . . :-)

7/6/07 9:53 AM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

I just struck out and drew first blood on the issue I was talking about. I went against the Marine Corps, and posted it at my place and the Dem Daily. I know I did the right thing, but I feel so dirty now. I just want to find a hole to hide in. This hurt more than I imagined it would. I feel like dirt now.

7/6/07 11:55 AM  
Blogger jm said...

This is facinating joe and tseka. I knew about the lei lines but I had no idea they were connected to the nodes of the Moon.
This is getting more elegant by the minute.

This must be a new cycle of consciousness with all the Pisces factors. In a sense I feel like I'm emerging from a standstill but not exactly sure of my steps. With this information, it makes sense to refrain from forcing anything now and let things find their direction when they will.

Very very beautiful. Thank you my knowing friends.

7/6/07 1:37 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Donnie, with your Saturn in the spiritual sign of Pisces maybe it's time to really cultivate that side of yourself. The transits are pointing in that direction.

7/6/07 1:38 PM  
Blogger Diane L said...

Donnie, with your Saturn in the spiritual sign of Pisces maybe it's time to really cultivate that side of yourself. The transits are pointing in that direction.

Sorry, sweetheart, I gotta second that . . . it's time to start making the change & better now than this Fall. Always better to initiate change rather than wait for the big stick to hit ya . . . :-)

7/6/07 2:15 PM  
Blogger jm said...

This is also connected to Pluto leaving Sagittarius, which is why I think the burning of the cradle of civilization is burning away dross for everyone. I used to take things in stride but these times have caught my attention and expanded my metaphysical application. I was more personal, so this new route is exciting and fascinating. The added dimension is comprised of the people I've found to synchronize with and increase my understanding.

As I mentioned, Pluto will be stationing for 3 months in the Galactic center, then go direct and leave for Capricorn. Saturn will leave during the station for healing in Virgo.
When Pluto gets back to 28, where he is now, the nodes will leave for Aquarius-Leo and Jupiter will leave for Capricorn on the same day. Saturn also will make it's first retrograde in Virgo on that very day!!

This is truly a gorgeous cosmic dance and I'm glad to be awake.

7/6/07 2:16 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Neith, excellent advice. I think I'm familiar with that stick.

7/6/07 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is Pluto leaving for Capricorn? 2008? This transit...god, this transit! It's like being forced to play ring-around-the-rosy 5,000 times a day...

7/6/07 6:10 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Pluto enters Capricorn January 27, 2008. Right around the corner.

7/6/07 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jm!
I hope no one thinks I don't like this transit (Pluto Conjunct my Ascendant), because the truth is: it is as more of a relief and joy than it is tiring. And the joy it has brought me has been boundless. I believe it has been part of what brought me here. If you'd have asked me six months ago if I'd be communicating with people through the Internet, I'd have told you that that concept waas craziness. It's no coincidence to me that so many of us are Saturn Leos. I can only thank the Universe that I now know others who are going through their second SR...

7/6/07 10:05 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Same exact thing with me, chrispito. Pluto brought me to the internet after I swore I would never get involved.

Sagittarius rising is open hearted, gregarious, and life loving. Very very friendly when at its best. Most of us Saggies never stop talking when we're around people we like, and we like a lot of them.

It takes awhile with the Asc to grow into the sign and get to love it.

Btw, the beginning of Pluto on my Moon in Sag was absolutely horrible.

7/6/07 10:23 PM  

<< Home