Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Moment Is Here

Spirits in the Earth. The Saturn-Neptune opposition is exact.

It's the culmination, now comes the separation, as the amorphous waters of human emotional experience have found form with earthly Saturn, been heated by the fire of Leo and dispersed by the wind of Aquarius. A lot has happened, a lot more to come as it settles in.

The celestial relay continues as mars goes into Taurus to carry on this journey through the earth element, teaching me to value myself and the world I live in. To appreciate my home, the earth, with the new prisms from neptune, and saturn's believability.

So here we are, complete for the moment, wrapped and in the can, preparing for the next act with the Great Fathers of Time and the Universe: the Saturn-Uranus opposition. What a story.
Photo: Starr Ockenga

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane L said...

Thanks be this one is separating! And Mars has moved into Taurus . . . so delightful to this Mars ruled person after the hectic quality of Mars in Aries. BTW, I loved all the wonderful comments about this shift on the last post.

I'm ready for a breather . . . that Saturn/Uranus opposition can just wait until we get done luxuriating in Venus in Leo & Mars in Taurus energy . . . :-)

26/6/07 9:01 AM  
Blogger jm said...

I'll go along with the breather neith.

luxuriating in Venus in Leo & Mars in Taurus energy . . . :-)

I'm with you.

26/6/07 1:24 PM  
Blogger jm said...

This Neptune-Saturn opposition has been rewarding for me.

At first I got caught up in the group paranoia, but then Raging Universe appeared out of the ethers. I've fallen in love with RU and the zany cast of characters that populate this great place in the imagination. One of the "real" universes.

I've gotten in touch with new creative parts of myself and have discovered feelings of love for people and society that I have missed tremendously.

I'm pleased with the results of this transit.

Leo-Aquarius. Personal and collective love found through creativity all the way around. Blogland is the evidence.

The mythical kingdom of Blogland.

26/6/07 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egads, how do you come up with these incredible images?

27/6/07 6:54 AM  
Blogger jm said...

This is a particular favorite of mine pd. So glad you commented.

It's a sculpture in a garden, but it's the way it's photographed that gives it power. Neptune and vision.

This has been one of the best parts of this transit. Connecting with others who share my vision. It's surprised me.

27/6/07 2:29 PM  

<< Home