Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Venus, Neptune, Leo, Beauty, and Ego Integration

Things are really getting interesting.
Venus has just gone into Leo to join the Saturn-Neptune opposition. She will touch exactly at the end of this month. But the fascinating part is that this gorgeous entity will be going retrograde at the end of July making a total of four months in Leo, a fitting finale for the 2 and 1/2 year Saturn transit.


This is a rare opportunity to bring into full display the ego lessons of Saturn through Leo combined with the sublime grace, beauty, and spirituality of Neptune. The time to enjoy the hard work has come. All of us with Pluto in Leo have learned and those with Saturn there, too, can graduate with special honors. It's time to reveal our new selves. To shine in the spotlight. To be proud. Applause everyone!

In July, the Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Saturn will cross Leo trining Jupiter and Pluto in Sagittarius. Blazing life and joy. Mars will be in Gemini returning to the USA Mars in Gem. Blogland will be firing and crackling for sure. I, myself, am stunned by the talent that has shown up in this theater, and I will take this opportunity to thank you all and commend us on a performance finer than I ever could have imagined. Such wit, style, panache, genius, honesty, enthusiasm, and affection are uncommon in a magnetic combination of this strength.
The cultivation of a great ego is one of life's most important achievements. All of the individual's potential rests on this for its expression in the world. The ego-sun-heart pumps our blood vigorously through the miles and miles of arteries, veins, and capillaries nonstop. It is the seat of our joy in personal love. The lessons of Saturn in Leo with Neptune in Aquarius teach the techniques of integration not only within ourselves, but with the collective and the cosmos, as well.
This transit has weeded out the bad performers, the failed leaders, and has cleared the stage for those of us in the wings who can contribute with the higher octave Neptune has incorporated into the drama. It will take a little time to see all the results, but see them we will.
Venus, our goddess of love and beauty, will turn direct in Leo exactly when Saturn leaves for Virgo. This is a grand finale indeed. My costume is ready and the greasepaint has been applied. I hope there is an epilogue. A big hand for the cast, director, and all those who have participated in this fine successful production!

And welcome Venus! Let the pleasure bubble.

14 Comments:

Blogger Tseka said...

!!!!!!enthusiastic applause!!!!

6/6/07 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“I hope there is an epilogue”.


There must be a gigantic epilogue and a great party!

6/6/07 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good, it's all so good...

6/6/07 9:03 AM  
Blogger Diane L said...

Right on cue, jm!!! We're dancing again . . . this is so wonderful and all of us with Saturn in Leo have made some giant strides towards opening our hearts & letting our lights shine forth. I am so proud of us all! :-)

I linked this post with my own Venus in Leo fun stuff . . . :-)

6/6/07 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I'm still scared. I don't know why I hang onto fear for dear life. Taurus, you know. Ahh...I am not so glad to be back to reality, but I am glad to be here again. Thank you Jm, for this space. Transcending my own fear will allow me to create a scared space for myself as well as others. I think this is something all Saturn Leos can relate to.

6/6/07 10:11 AM  
Blogger jm said...

There must be a gigantic epilogue and a great party!

Exactly what I had in mind. A 4 month party.

Neith, we're due! Remember when we met? Things have changed.:o) Now we can revel in ourselves without inhibition. The Ego Police have gone missing!
Headed over to your place where the celebration of self is in full swing. Thanks for the link.

Chrispito, the fear. One of our lifelong companions. We've all got a big dose of it continously. Helps us survive and keep moving.

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!
And lots of places to go.

6/6/07 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like surfing. I caught the wave, I'm riding it peacefully now! Thank you, dear heart

6/6/07 12:15 PM  
Blogger jm said...

I'm high strung and scared every second. To hell with it! There's a lot of reason to be scared.
So be it. Surfing is a good way to deal with it.

6/6/07 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 4 month party?

Your are WILD jm!

6/6/07 12:36 PM  
Blogger jm said...

HA HA!! Wild is my middle name!

I used to party seriously and heavily. I learned first from my Venus-Saturn in Leo mother, then from my Leo, Leo Rising, 3 planets in Leo grand fire trine man. My grand fire trine adds plenty of fuel. 7 major Uranus aspects also provide a wild hair.

Being in the entertainment biz is like that. so it suits me.

But Saturns in Leo have a block in this area, and they often have a hard time letting loose and having fun. Too self conscious. And fun is "serious" for them.

Maybe these last couple of years have been a little too emotionally heavy and it's high time we party. The cosmos is certainly inviting us to clebrate life.

6/6/07 12:49 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Well done, JM!

And what an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PHOTO!! You sure know how to pick 'em.

6/6/07 12:49 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Pat! You know the fashion lover in me. This one reminds me of ancient ones too.
I'm longing to costume again, but the ideal party (Saturn in Leo-Neptune) has yet to materialize.

I still say the Leo-Pisces is the ultimate stage-y combo. The cosmic actor.

6/6/07 12:56 PM  
Blogger jm said...

It must be some sorta cosmic trick, that we have to learn how to love and enjoy life despite all of our troubles, which are universal. Every moment holds everything, but this line-up is particularly positive. We'll see how many cling to pain exclusively.
We do have to get through the sad Cancer-Capricorn month, but come August. Well, we'll see.

We can go further and further into the vortex of pain and then one day, rather soon, it's almost over, and we could have been enjoying ourselves all along.
Guilt, man.

Logically, there are a million reasons to celebrate each moment. If we're broke, we can get a job. If we're sick, we can get a doctor. If we die, we can go to Paradise. If we're unhappy in relationships. Well.....
That's a toughie.

I just say, uncork and rejoice! Even if just a little at a time.

6/6/07 1:27 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Something very exciting just happened in Colorado politically and I will report the good news in an article shortly tied into Pluto in Capricorn.

6/6/07 4:58 PM  

<< Home