Friday, June 29, 2007

Evidence of Brain-fry

Yes. It's a possibility.
I used to be an ace speller. I could win any bee in town, and you know what's happened there.
But this tops all.
The other day I spent a couple of hours in a building without my car keys, unbeknownst to me. They were outside on the car. In the trunk keyhole. In the lot. Unusual for me. So I began to wonder why the discombobulation, and I came up with these possibilities
.
a. Substances that have traveled through my body
b.
Uranus in Gemini square Mars
c. Experiences that have traveled through my body
d. Cyberspace
e. Comments
f. Manifestations of the natural progression of time
g. None of the above
I believe I'll have to ponder this awhile longer, but I was thinking..... at least it's not like my grandmother who forgot all of her children's names permanently. She had eight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barry Goddard said...

Of course it has nothing to do with Mercury Retrograde.

29/6/07 8:51 AM  
Blogger Diane L said...

Of course it has nothing to do with Mercury Retrograde.


naah . . . no more than the other day when we had company & I was grabbing jars of condiments out the fridge and started looking all over for the jam . . . it was in my hand! i could blame it on have a Gemini chattering at me but Mercury Rx is the more likely culprit! :-)

29/6/07 9:29 AM  
Blogger Tseka said...

HA Ha Haaa!!!
Has to be mercury retrograde.

Born with mercury Rx i will confess to this kind of thing being normal occurrence in my life. Perhaps the reason i got dubbed the "smartest dumb person to walk the planet"!

Now then taking a look at the list as potential answers as to why no one took advantage of your lapse...i go with G none of the above. -> ->Benevolent protection from the cosmos.

29/6/07 10:00 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Mercury what?????

Never heard of such a thing!

So it can get you in and out of a jam, can it not?

29/6/07 2:37 PM  

<< Home