Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We've Got It All

Already I can see the time coming in for retrospective contemplation, and this photo illustrates well for me the Neptune-Saturn lesson. All the elements were involved, the water of Neptune, fire of Leo, earth of Saturn, and air of Aquarius. Now the reflection will speak and teach whoever is interested, how to incorporate the new knowledge.
I think Saturn is particularly important now as the earth heads into more serious times. Pluto in Capricorn motivates change in structures and systems, and the newfound Neptunian influence will affect the outcome. There were fears of catastrophic political events with this oppositon and they never materialized. The usual localized upheavals were the stories of the days. One can never predict for certain. There were some more violent occurrences in the past with this marriage of forces, but this rather mild political time might be an indication of what will happen in the near future, as violence trends downward in the human population. There is an optimum amount of danger in all life, and maybe that information is starting to be disseminated.
For me, the Saturn in Leo-Neptune in Aquarius opposition taught me about love as it relates to society. I came to the Internet when the fears of government were at their highest and I interacted with the collective paranoia, set loose after the demolition of the Trade Towers shocked this country into awakening. The terror of it all. But then out of the neptunian vapors came Raging Universe and a wonderful assortment of human creatures that renewed my affection for society, a great contribution as I embrace the world and Pluto travels to my Midheaven. As a result of these developments, astrology at its best is becoming known to the public, a minor miracle. Astrologers have a mighty responsibility. Their influence is growing.
Saturn's path will be further tempered by the revolutionary, progressive influence of Uranus as Saturn prepares for the job as emissary of Pluto in Capricorn. I think he'll be ready for the task.
Out of the gasses, dirt, rock, fire, water, and wind has come the mythical kingdom of Blogland. I think this magical place will have everything to do with the political development just ahead.
Photo: Luca Invernezzi Tettoni

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice the lotus flowers. How apropos, for they symbolize enlightenment.

26/6/07 3:49 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Ooooh joe.
Thanks for this.

Yes.

26/6/07 3:54 PM  
Blogger meristem said...

That photograph is one of the most exquisite things I have ever laid eyes on.....
I will add that scene to my internal kingdom.

AHHHHHHH...............

Thanks JM for your outstanding aesthetic. Really extraordinary.

26/6/07 7:52 PM  
Blogger meristem said...

The Golden light, the crystaline reflection, the sublime circle....
it is like a drug!

26/6/07 7:53 PM  
Blogger jm said...

It's so pleasurable sharing these things, meristem.
Beauty is my drug of choice. And aspirin.

27/6/07 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is interesting, what draws people to the internet in this way. I was drawn because of the wealth of free astrological information offered--that's how I found you, Jm! and it is so nice to interact with people in this way. I think my Uranus/MC loves it, truly.

I remember in 1994, I had a co-worker who'd met her husband online and everyone thought she was nuts. It's amzing how much has changed since that time.

I don't think it's a coincidence I found my teacher,my spiritual group, and my online community all roughly at the same time. The Saturn/Neptune opposition prepared me. These two are part of a trine in my chart, and I feel like the opposition gave me exactly what I needed: the flow became more concentrated. Even when I thougt I was bocked, I was merely negotiating trickier waters.

I hope everyone feels this sense of accomplishment. We will overcome even more as Pluto enters Capricorn. We will climb higher.

Have a wonderful day, and thank you Jm, you lovely soul, for being our host!

27/6/07 7:52 AM  
Blogger jm said...

Thank you chrispito!

I think my Uranus/MC loves it, truly.

I think so.
I, too, have seen a radical change in the use of the internet. This is one of the beauties. It's newness and openness to experimentation.

The Saturn/Neptune opposition prepared me. These two are part of a trine in my chart, and I feel like the opposition gave me exactly what I needed: the flow became more concentrated.

Great observation. I love this application of the knowledge. I have a Jupiter-Pluto trine and this is probably the case with me, too, and the Jup-Pluto conjunction. Hadn't thought about it.
Good one.

27/6/07 2:36 PM  
Blogger sige said...

Glowing image, glowing. Deep thanks.

29/6/07 5:48 AM  

<< Home