Monday, February 07, 2022

Oh Dear

"Trudeau Orders All Geese Rounded Up And Shot For Honking In Solidarity With Truckers,” write the satirists at the Babylon Bee. 

Horn honking has been banned in Ottowa. True.The logistics of enforcement are still being worked out.

Many have suggested alternatives such as drums, singing, pots and pans, sliding trombones, jerry cans, kazoos, and bagpipes! I go with kazoos. Truck them in immediately! The bagpipes would make the tormented wish for the horns back.

Over the weekend watching the live feed I observed something unbelievable. The truckers were doing call and response with their horns, organizing their pitches, and making melodies. Quite something. It caught my ear.

The nuts are trying to cancel music. Good luck you dumbheads!

The Honk heard round the world!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tseka said...

Yes, at first I thought it was my imagination but no they really did create melodies.

Remember when Icelanders threw the bankers out? It was pots and pans and wooden spoons with candles every night.
The bad guys threatened starvation. Iceland said we've done that, herring is the answer.

In the end the banksters left.

I was most amused by all the jerry cans suddenly appearing. I almost looks scripted, the ease in which they shift gears (hah!)

7/2/22 4:54 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Omg. I was moved in a way I can't put into words. I tuned in at just the right time. Those tough guys playing music in their unique way. Idling together. Getting creative. That sort of thing has a tendency to make me happy.

I was totally entranced with the jerry can appearance. Very very tickling. The cans are cute. What a movie. Thank you Cali.

Iceland? Must be the cold.

It's great fun tracking the story with the changing Moon. Taurus is relaxing everybody to my pleasure. And it's a long one!

7/2/22 5:11 PM  
Blogger jm said...

Really. My god. Moon in Taurus. The fuel is there and the music has grown.

Update from Canada: Shamanic drumming continues and people chant freedom. Uh-oh. Gotta watch those shamans.

The reaction to the horn edict result in one long low blow in tune! Foghorn like but not as deep. They're getting their musical chops as the days bounce on. I am impressed yet again.
Foghorns are great. Sexy as all get-out.

7/2/22 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home